At Kidapawan Doctors Hospital, our intensive care units rely on a multi-specialty approach to care. Health care providers from different medical disciplines work together to provide collaborative and coordinated care specific to the patient’s needs.
Our 14-bed capacity special unit catering to adult patients who need intensive care, equipped with the following:
1) Central Cardiac Monitor (Telemetry) which can monitor patients ECG simultaneously
2) Portable Cardiac Monitor with Defibrillator equipped with adjustable clip-on paddles
3) Digital Infusion Pump for Enteral Feeding
4) Pulse Oximeters
5) Built-in Oxygen Source with regulator and disposable humidifier for each bed
6) Bedside Hemodialysis Access
7) Mechanical Ventilator
For babies requiring special care, our 6-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) is staffed by trained nurses and midwives who exercise utmost care with our little angels.